The purpose of the Import Stats module is to see how much it takes to import a product from Amazon / eBay into your Website.
Also to see if your website is starting to slow down after importing too many products, mainly to see what’s your server limit when comes to importing products.
The ideal duration of a product import is a few hundred milliseconds. If that product has many variations (over 50) it can even take a few seconds.
WZone Addon – WooCommerce eBay Affiliates
The WZone eBay addon allows you to mass import products from eBay into WooCommerce in just minutes!
This is an Provider Addon made specially for WZone where you now have the possibility to have more than one provider from which you can import products into WooCommerce.
Now, you can not only import products from Amazon using WZone, but from eBay as well, using the newest WZone eBay Provider Addon!
WZone 10.1.2 Comes with High Resolution Images!
From this update on, when you import a product, all the product images imported will be at a high resolution!
WZone comes with a NEW Outstanding Feature, Amazon Dropshipping!
We have had many requests from our clients, and finally decided to develop a feature that does it & much more!
Simply Import Products from Amazon into your Website, enable the Dropshipping option, Automatically add a Custom Tax (fixed or variable) on each product and Start Making Money!
Dropshipping Businesses have a large number of Advantages. Normally, if you want to start a Business, it can be costly to acquire large inventory, a warehouse and let’s not speak about the shipping costs.
Dropshipping offers an inexpensive way to acquire inventory which is not possible otherwise.
What are the Biggest Benefits of WZone Dropshipping?
- You aren’t bound to a suggested retail price and can decide the retail prices on your own – automatically add a custom tax on each product (fixed or variable)
- Save time and money! You do not need to maintain a warehouse, manage stock and care about the shipping.
- Products Diversity – easily switch merchandise if your products don’t convert!
- Flexible location – You can sell products from anywhere! Since the supplier does the shipping of the products!
- Visible results – Immediate profit! This type of business does not require much investment, and it can bring you profits up to 100%!
- The Amazon Dropshipping feature is very easy to use, from technical to visual point of view. Worried about mathematical calculations? Oh no, if I put a 10% tax on a 11.23 product what’s the profit for me?!!!
- Don’t worry about this! For each product that has dropshipping tax we automatically make some calculations and display the profit on the WooCommerce Products List / Details, Order List and Order Details!
- Also, you might encounter a situation where after adding the Dropshipping tax, the prices will look funny like – 17.31$, or they display too much digits – 17.31432$.
- We added some features that help you style the prices, so they look more appealing to your customers.
- Activate Rounded Prices For Marketing – Want to display prices on your website with more style? Like 19.99$, 23.99$ ? Simply enable this option.
- Wish to display the prices more customer friendly? Make them rounded?
- 12.7$ will become 13$ if you set it on going up or 12$ if it’s going down!
- Also you don’t need to worry about keeping track of what products to order for your customers on Amazon.
- On each order you will find the products availability, on what amazon website is available and also keep track of the products ordered on amazon, by giving them statuses like – New, Processing or Completed.
- Worried about prices changing on Amazon? Don’t worry, you can still sync Products with Amazon.
Dropshipping, or allowing a third party to fulfil orders is allowed by Amazon as long as you comply with their requirements.
- Be the seller of record of your products;
- Identify yourself as the seller of your products on all packing slips and other information included or provided in connection with them;
- Be responsible for accepting and processing customer returns of your products; and
- Comply with all other terms of your seller agreement and applicable Amazon policies.
WZone 10.0.0 comes with a game changing feature! The possibility to Direct Import Products straight from Amazon into your website without the necessity of having PA API keys!
Yes you read that right!
No other competitor can offer you this. This is a true game changer in the Amazon Affiliation Industry!
You will get rid of all manual efforts if you use WZone, the best Amazon Affiliates Plugin from the Market !
This cool and unique feature removes the stress of having to generate 3 qualified sales for new affiliates in order to get access to the Product Advertising API.
Simply install the WZone Direct Import Extension, browse through any Amazon Website, handpick the products you wish to import into your Store and click on the Import Button! You can import simple products and products with variations as well.
Want to import the same product on the same time on multiple websites? You have this possibility also! Simply authorize the WZone Direct Import Extension on multiple installs and you will be able to choose on what website you wish to import the products to.
Worried about duplicate products? No worries, the WZone Direct Import Extension detects if a product is already imported into your website.
The Products imported with the WZone Direct Import Extension have some drawbacks, for example you cannot synchronize them. But after you get access to the Product Advertising API, simply add your keys into Amazon Config and you will be able to synchronize the products imported with the WZone Direct Import Extension as well.
Read more here
How to create new accounts here
Hey guys! We just finished developing a new feature for WZone, that allows you to add multiple Amazon API Keys!
Why you might ask?
Well, if you’re a WZone user, you might have noticed that sometimes the products import freezes or you get an error with ‘You are submitting requests too quickly. Please retry your requests at a slower rate‘ or ‘RequestThrottle‘. This might happen when you synchronize the products, or auto import them.
To prevent this situation, we’ve developed a new feature that allows you to add & use multiple Amazon API Keys. Using this feature, you will be able to import, auto import & synchronize more products effortless!
You can generate 2 pairs of Amazon Keys into your Associates Account.
Why did we develop this module? Well, as you might know, you don’t have too many options when comes to view statistics about the amazon products you imported. Like, how many redirects a product had, where the user came from (location) and so on.
Using this module you can get a short url for your product links, that will be added automatically into your bitly account.
This module enables you to drive recommendations based on a key phrase. For example, if you have a shop featuring apple products, you can get recommendations on what other apple products to import. Also, on keyword click, it auto-searches for those keywords and sets them for import.
Pagespeed Optimization Module
The basic functionalty of WZone is to let you import products from Amazon into your WordPress + WooCommerce website. Then, for those products, the plugin will keep your imported products synchronised according to how you set it up.
The management of the products in the frontend (how they look, how fast your website will load) depends on how WordPress organises the relationships between tables, how your caching plugin works and how capable your server is to manage everything.
With WZone + Kingdom + a dedicated hosting, we were able to test-run a website with more than 10k products, most with A or B Optimization Scores and with a loading time of less than 1 second.
What’s the purpose of this new module?
Well, first you will see that when you’ll try to import some Amazon products,
based on how many images, variations, categories & attributes you import, you will get an estimated Score that can be A, B, C or D (A = best score, D = worst score).
It’s easy to think that when importing Amazon products you need ALL the images that the product comes with, or ALL the Amazon Categories Tree that comes with the product, or ALL the Attributes that the product comes with or ALL the product variations (that can be many! many = even 300 variations for ONE PRODUCT!). This would overkill your database and dramatically decrease your WordPress’ resources.
But you simply don’t have to:
Importing only what’s relevant is the best strategy to follow.
So, if you import products that have the Score D, this means that the products that you imported contain a lot of information (variations, categories, images, attributes), which combined with a cheap hosting server will mean that your website will possibly load very slow.
Basically this new module will help you improve your website speed by optimizing Amazon products, post-import.
The product attributes will be optimized as post meta data instead of terms, which by itself will increase your website speed dramatically, then you will also be able to optimize the product categories, images and more important variations.
A product can have up to 300 variations! If you want to be an affiliate you really don’t need all those 300 variations, 60 categories, 600 images & 80 attributes that it comes with.
Using this module you will be able to optimize your products in no time at all!
WooZone ASIN Grabber Chrome Extension
Using WooZone ASIN Grabber you can Easily Create Product Lists while Browsing on any Amazon Website, Export as CSV or simply copy / paste the list into the Insane Import Mode (Already have a list tab) & Import any Number of Products in Seconds!
This is the most Efficient way for you to choose Products from any Amazon website!
Works with amazon.com, amazon.co.uk, amazon.de, amazon.cn, amazon.it, amazon.es, amazon.co.jp, amazon.ca, amazon.fr, amazon.in, amazon.com.mx, amazon.com.br
As you might know, a keyword search does not work very precisely & fast, or simply doesn’t satisfy your needs.
If you want to gather a ASIN’s list with exact items it might take a lot of time.
That’s why we decided to develop an extension that will reduce your work to a minimum.
No limit – choose any number of products from any amazon website
Super fast – simply click on “add product to list” that will be displayed above any amazon product
Super Easy to Use – user friendly interface
We’ve just developed a new component that verifies if a product is available on all amazon locations.
Sign in for Amazon’s Associates programs, get your affiliate ID, fill it out in the plugin, and for each product we’ll verify if it’s available on amazon’s location that you’re signed in for. Example: Sign up for Amazon’s Associates Program for Mexic, Canada and United Kingdom. When a customer will visit your website, on the product’s details page there will be displayed the product’s availablilty on all 3 amazon locations.
That way, your customers will know for sure if a product is available!
The component si by default Activated, but you can disable it on Amazon Config -> Plugin Setup (at the bottom
Also, you have the possibility to display the ” Product Availability by Country Box ” on the Product’s details page, on 4 different places.
1. Above the “Add to Cart” button
2. Above the Thumbnail & Title
3. As Wocoommerce Tab
4. Above the Woocommerce Tabs
We’ve developed a new module called Auto Import. This new module helps you import products automatically.
You just need to set a keyword, setup how many pages to import and simply add it to Queue.
You can also setup the recurrence, how often to import products. After you did that, the Cron will import products at the recurrence time you set up.
You can see the status of the autoimport, delete, publish , unpublish, see if the products were imported or if there was an error,when it started, ended and when it will run next.
Amazon Remote Images
In this version we have a new feature regarding images, more exactly now you can use the products images straight from Amazon’s CDN.
What’s Amazon CDN?
Amazon CloudFront is a global content delivery network (CDN) service that accelerates delivery of your websites, APIs, video content or other web assets. It integrates with other Amazon Web Services products to give developers and businesses an easy way to accelerate content to end users with no minimum usage commitments.
What are the benefits of using this?
- Import products from Amazon much faster
Speed up your website – faster loading time for your customers
Boosts performance of your website using the Distributed data centers. Amazon’s CDN makes your website’s images available from data centers around the world (called edge locations). When a visitor requests a file from your website, the request is automatically redirected to a copy of the file at the nearest edge location, which results in faster download times than if the visitor had requested the content from a data center farther away.
New Framework Design & Functionality
We’ve changed the framework’s design completely! We now have improved functionality & responsive design!
Introducing Insane Import
Version 8.2 contains a new module called ‘Insane Import’ that allows more complete control over the import process.
Using this new module you are able to import 50 products at a time on general search, and 100 products on category / subcategory search.
Depending on the Fine Tuning Import Settings you will have a better estimate on how much time the import will take, depending on various factors like number of images/variations and so on.
READ MORE HERE
Introducing WooZone Report
WooZone Report is a reporting module specially designed to keep track of the products imported from Amazon (how many views they had, added to card, redirected to amazon) and to keep track of the synchronisation log – what and how many products were synced.
What’s the cool thing about it? Well it delivers reports via e-mail! You can set up to receive an email containing these statistics by 12 hours, or once per month. You can also see a report in the administration area. Wicked!
What’s new in the 8.0 Version?
We’ve improved the synchronisation module drastically, on coding level and visually as well.
Now, it’s no more mandatory to have a cpanel cron in order to keep products updated, simply Activate the Plugin Cronjobs, select what you wish to sync (title, prices & so on) and that’s it. Products will get synced automatically without any effort from your side.
As I said, we’ve improved it on a visual level as well, on the Synchronisation Log Module you’ll find a list with all products that were synced, when was the last time, when did they synced last, what’s the next product to be synced, an option to sync each product at a time (VARIATIONS ALSO!) or simply click on the Sync All Now button and you’ll have all your products synched in no time!
Turn your Woocommerce WordPress Store into a money profit generator!
Advertise Amazon products on your Woocommerce website and earn advertising fees from Qualifying Purchases.
You can also receive advertising fees from all products your visitors buy, visit, not just the products you advertise thanks to our 90 days cookie feature.
Also, our On Site Cart feature allows your customers to checkout with multiple products on Amazon, and that means multiple commissions for you!
Excellent On-Page Optimization !
Great SEO content for your products, our WooZone Plugin takes all data available for all Amazon products: Title, Prices (regular prices, sales prices and all prices variations), all products attributes, product reviews and full products descriptions.
Using our WooZone Plugin you can bulk import hundred of products from Amazon into your Woocommerce Store in just a flash. Our newest version has an ultra fast import system, in which you can import products in less than one second!
The plugin is build on our custom AA-Team framework, and based on modules mananger , very easy to use & administer.
Advanced Search & Bulk Import Module
On our Advanced Search & Bulk Import Module, you can Search by Categories / Subcategories / Keywords, select the products that you want, and click import! It doesn’t get any easier!
Also depending on category, you can filter products by Brand, Condition, Manufacturer, Maximum / Minimum price, Merchant Id , Product minimum percentage off and of course by Bestsellers, Rank, Sales flag, and so on.
If you want to MASS Import Products from Amazon, you can do so using the CSV module.All you need is a ASINS list.Using the ASIN Grabber module you can get one in just a flash!
Keep Amazon Products Updated!
Amazon products change all the time, especially prices. Using our Synchronisation module you can keep products up to date using a custom Cron Job.
Great plugin, saves a lot of time on importing products. Superb customer service – went over and above the scope of item support and fixed an issue unrelated to the plugin.
Very smooth & slick extension. Easy to set up. Very good customer service form the AA-Team
great support, fast respond. open mind about future uptades. easy and quick setup, im definitely going to use this plugin on other sites
Simply a great plugin that allows you to cut hours down to minutes.
It works well and I think these developers are very clever – in regards to their thought that has gone into this product
Customer support is outstanding!
Does exactly what it says! Thank you.
I must say that there was a lot of work gone into this, for $35 it’s a definitely value for money.
The only amazon affiliate extension for WooCommerce
Excellent Design Quality, Very professionally built and great documentation!!!!. Would recommend to anyone looking to build an Amazon shop.
We had to give this five stars; it’s a powerful and useful plugin at a great price, does what it says right out of the box, and the two times we needed support for minor issues (no probs with the plugin itself so far) we got replies within hours. Very pleased so far. Let’s see if we can make some money now )” title=”;)” />
Full Features List
- Works as plugin on any WordPress Install.
- Compatible with any WordPress / Woocommerce Theme
- You can have Amazon Products and Simple Woocommerce Products on the Store in the Same Time (we’ve made a special verification and the products don’t conflict into the Cart Checkout Page)
- Choose from any Amazon Location – Worldwide, Amazon Germany, Amazon United Kingdom, Amazon Canada, Amazon France, Amazon Japan, Amazon India, Amazon Italy, Amazon China, Amazon Spain.
90 days cookies feature – With this feature, when a user is redirected to amazon, the product is automatically added to cart and kept there for 90 days (this boosts your conversions also!).
On Site Cart feature! This option will allow your customers to add multiple Amazon Products into Cart and checkout trough Amazon’s system with all at once!
- Prices setup – Select what price to display on products – Regular price / Sale price / Offer price
Products Variations – Get product variations. Be carefull about Yes All variations one product can have a lot of variation, execution time is dramatically increased!
- Default publishing- import the products as Published or Draft.
- Select how many images to import for each product
- Select if you wish to display shipping availability
- Select if you wish to display Coupones – special offers & discounts
- Image Import type – Select if you wish import images upon import or asynchronus
- Automatically Content Spinner – select if you wish to have the content spinned upon import, or manually do it afterwards
- ASIN GRABBER Module – grab hundred of ASINS from amazon in just a few seconds! After that, simply import them via CSV Bulk Import!
- Products into Posts – You can easily add products into any post / page / custom taxonomy via Shortcodes
- Products Stats – check your conversions!
- Images names – Product title or Random number – This is great for SEO
- Cross Selling Items – Select if you wish to display cross selling products.
Images gallery in product description – select if you wish to display it or not.
Amazon Reviews Tab – Select if you wish to display amazon reviews
- Setup Amazon Access Key ID and Secret Access Key
Setup your affiliate ID’s (You don’t have to specify all affiliate IDs if you are not registered to all programs.)
- Setup Main Affiliate ID
One second import! Search for products using the Advanced Search and Bulk Import module. Upon import all parent categories and subcategories will be imported.
Mass Import products using the CSV module. All you need is a ASINS list.
- Keep products updated using the Synchronisation Module, you can update Prices, Titles , Reviews, Buy Urls, Descriptions and SKU
Setup / Backup Module – install default plugin settings, backup current plugin settings, and backup current store products.
True fact – Proof that our WooZone – WordPress Plugin WORKS! (We have a 4.83% rate ^^)
As you may know, we have a live demo for our users to see / test the plugin.
We were kind’of amused when we looked into our Amazon Affiliate account, and saw that products were bought from Amazon, trough our demo website.
So, our plugin really works, we’re the living proof of that!
What you will need in order to use the WooZone – WordPress Plugin :
IMPORTANT – THIS PLUGIN IS JUST A TOOL TO HELP YOU DEVELOP A WORDPRESS / WOOCOMMERCE WEBSITE. DO NOT MAKE MINI AMAZON WEBSITES, BECAUSE AMAZON WILL CLOSE YOUR AFFILIATE ACCOUNT IF YOU ONLY IMPORT AMAZON PRODUCTS WITHOUT HAVING OTHER CONTENT ON YOUR WEBSITE (OTHER PRODUCTS, POSTS, REVIEWS AND SO ON)
IMPORTANT! WE DO NOT RECOMMEND SHARED / CHEAP HOSTING IF YOU WISH TO USE THE PLUGIN AND IMPORT A LARGE NUMBER OF PRODUCTS. IF YOU USE THE PLUGIN, IT’S VERY POSSIBLE THAT YOUR SERVER WILL CRASH, DUE TO NOT ENOUGH MEMORY OR RESOURCES. WE DO NOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY IF YOU CHOOSE TO IMPORT TOO MANY PRODUCTS AND YOUR DATABASE / SERVER CRASHES. WE RECOMMEND UPGRADING TO A BETTER HOSTING PLAN ASAP.
AA-Team does not permit, under any circumstances, the reselling of any of our plugins / themes outside the Envato Marketplace.
The Extended License does not allow you to resell / redistribute the plugin without written permission from AA-Team.
If you’re an Envato Author and wish to include our plugins into your themes, please contact us.
You can read more about licenses here and here.
What containts the package that you downloaded :
First of all please, using WinRar unzip the package that you downloaded, don’t try to install the whole archive as plugin on wordpress because it won’t work.
- A folder called Plugin that contains a zip archive that you must install as plugin on WordPress
# Change Log
All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
- added "Close button" to the 'Install default config' message (solved the bug which exists in the version 22.214.171.124 for this close button)
- solved bug: amazon config / plugin setup tab / option "Show buy url as Amazon url" set on "Yes" changes the link on the woocommerce product page, but not in the product in a post widget.
- solved bug regardind the cross sell (Frequently bought together box from frontend product page) prices and currency symbol
## [126.96.36.199] - 26.01.2016
- solved the "Warning: Illegal string offset 'request_amazon'..." issue
- added dissmiss button for the default install bar
## [188.8.131.52] - 19.01.2016
- solved the bug "checkout redirect to amazon not working" which occures after woocommerce 2.5.0 update
## [8.4.1] - 12.01.2016
- solved bug: the amazon config settings were overwritten by some default settings when updating to plugin version 8.4
- solved request: "as of" appears now only once alongside the product price
## [8.4] - 14.12.2015
- solved bug: products synchronization & stats interface breaks on too many products in database - now the interface have a pagination system
- update: AA-Team amazon config keys are set by default in "modules/setup_backup/default-setup.json"; try to generate your own keys after you make some tests with the plugin using AA-Team default keys
- solved bug: "as of" missing for new imported products (bug generated in case the product wasn't synced at least once)
- Insane Mode module/ added "check all" selection for products loaded in queue!
- solved bug: "Request-URI too long" which occured on wp admin panel / products list section
- added the PSP "Modules Manager" module version (with multiple modules activate/deactivate operation)
- solved bug: which occured when importing variable products with default status = draft => the variation were not available and the product become "This product is currently out of stock and unavailable."
- solved bug for product attributes: for example when in frontend an attribute like size had only one value (like "one size") the dropdown didn't have any value!
## [8.3] - 18.09.2015
- added Amazon API access for Mexico, Brazil (Affiliate IDs configurable in the Amazon config module)
## [8.2.2] - 26.08.2015
- Fixed "Import Insane Mode" bug:
- when importing products, categories from amazon are not imported in website
- added new option "Fix Product Attributes (woocommerce 2.4 update)" on Amazon config / Bug Fixes - need to be run for products already existing in website database
- Fixed "Variations" not displayed anymore bug: for variable products
## [8.2.1] - 30.06.2015
- Fixed issue for items with multiple "Reviews".
## [8.2] - 29.06.2015
- Added new import module called Insane Mode - this allows you to import 50 products at once per general search and 100 products at once per categories / subcategories
## [8.1.3] - 29.05.2015
- variable products "Buy at Amazon" button bug: added the product to cart even if the product should be redirected to amazon instead
## [8.1.3] - 28.05.2015
- Content Spinner not working on some servers when using WP_filesystem. Try to get treasure file with php native function
## [8.1.3] - 05.05.2015
- Already imported function now checks for postmeta "_amzASIN" only on posts that have post_type "product" or "product_variation"
- Tool "Clean Orphaned AMZ Meta" now also deletes "_amzASIN" from postmeta if assigned to invalid post types. Post Types taken into consideration are only "product" and "product_variation"
- Product "As of" date & time localization using wordpress admin selected ones (date & time format)
amzStore_bulk_wp_exist_post_by_args - checks only posts that have post_type "product" or "product_variation"
- fixed bug: when importing a product, if a product has variations, but don't have an associated feature image, then the first image found from the variations array, will be used
- fixed bug: product description loose
when updating: if you choose to update product description in sync settings, then
shortcode which contains the product images, will be lost after update!
- fixed bug: product short description cand be updated at synchronization!
## V 8.1.2 - 27.03.2015
- bug fixes on cronjob products synchronization (bug: sync cycle run once but halted after)
- fix "www.amazon./gp/aws/cart/add.html missing domain" issue
- fix "when product has only one variation" issue - with variation attributes
added new module for reporting - to be send via email
added new option in amazon config module: "Button buy text" to set globally the button buy text for your all your amazon products
fix on last sync date in product details page - as of date was inccorect and was not reflecting the last update date
Bugfixes on cronjob
- new module "Plugin Cronjobs"
- here you can activate or de-activate the cronjobs associated with our plugin (see documentation for future details)
- re-designed and greatly improved module "Synchronization log" using the "Plugin Cronjobs" functionality also
- re-designed and greatly improved module "Products stats" based on "Synchronization log" interface
- Fixed tool "Clean Orphaned AMZ Meta".
- On Amazon Config save: Check for and remove mistake in keys after copy/paste them from Amazon
- Fix, configuration problem with special character: "="
- New option to enable/disable product short description on import
- Check if the product have an ASIN meta assigned to it and then display it in the price fix ajax table
- New option to create only parent categories from Amazon on import instead of the whole category tree
- Fixed the wordpress menu checkbox flicker when asigning a menu in wordpress admin
- Fixed the auto-refresh if trying to bulk edit woocommerce products
- Fixed the CSV bulk import to user specified-category
- Autotrim whitespaces on inputs in the Amazon Config area
## [7.0.6] - 28.01.2015
- Hierarchical list of categories for Advanced Search & CSV import module Import In option.
- Import also "Sales Rank" attribute to products from Amazon
## [7.0.5] - 26.01.2015
- Frontend: "Sort by Sales Rank" option
- Synchronize option - "Sales Rank"